|
20 August 2006 12:20 PM UNTITLED I open my eyes I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light I can't remember how I can't remember why I'm lying here tonight And I can't stand the pain And I can't make it go away No I can't stand the pain How could this happen to me? I've made my mistakes I've got no where to run The night goes on As I'm fading away I'm sick of this life I just wanna scream How could this happen to me? Everybody's screaming I try to make a sound but no one hears me I'm slipping off the edge I'm hanging by a thread I wanna start this over again So I try to hold on On to a time when nothing mattered And I can't explain what happened And I can't erase the things that I've done No I can't How could this happen to me? I've made my mistakes I've got no where to run The night goes on As I'm fading away I'm sick of this life I just wanna scream How could this happen to me? I've made my mistakes I've got no where to run The night goes on As I'm fading away I'm sick of this life I just wanna scream How could this happen to me? haah this song totally suits my feelings now. talked on the phone with huishan for like 1 hour last night at my granny's house. and i talked to her about ___ and she talked about her ___. hahh [winks at huishan] according to my sister, i was talking EXTREMELY LOUDLY. i bet they heard my conversation. me and huishan was on the phone when she said ''aye. 1030 already leh. ARSENAL VS ASTON VILLA.'' then i was like '' OH MY GOSH!! START ALREADY AH?!'' and i ran out to watch JOE COLE. contradictingly, i found out this morning that joe plays in CHELSEA. urgh! so i watched the match blindly yesterday night to watch no joe cole. AWW damn sad right? then this morning my sis and bro went down to macs and i got them to buy me the happy meal toy : ) it was a badge making one. so i took the star badge my sis, the blotch and my bro a circle one. then my brother was so sad cause his badge couldn't fasten properly. i offered him mine and i snatched it back : P ITS MINE LOR. |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |