|
14 March 2007 9:52 AM words cant say how i feel exactly. lets leave it to music to do the job. Last Days of Summer - Silverstein The bright light beams From her eyes Like broken glass Or a broken heart Who would have guessed You'd leave me here Beneath my eyes I feel the tears I hold back I won't leave this way again I won't leave this way As my legs Start to shake I feel nothing I wanted you I needed you (But you werent there) But you weren't there for me this time (I forgot) I won't leave this way again I won't leave this way You that I loved That I needed You weren't there Not this time You What can I do I was supposed to love you What can I do I won't leave What can I do I was supposed to love you I cannot feel you Last breath I feel Warm air intake Last summer's day Last one I take I won't leave Leave this way this way I won't leave Lost it all All for you I won't leave When the shadows beam Misery remains I won't leave this time |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |