29 May 2007 9:32 PM



CAM-WHORING AT SCIENCE CENTRE = TOP OF THE WORLD

i guess the pictures explains the fun we had there. of course there are better and nicer pictures taken but they are all with natong. just waiting for her to get all the pictures sent over. WE ARE THE TOILET CREW :D
always, at some point of time, i just can't believe how fragile i can really get. just a few 5 words can actually throw me into a shit pit. i never once wanted to believe that i am someone weak, i had always been the strong one. if anyone had actually noticed that i've been faking almost all of my feelings, you're the best. and yet the one who realises is always the one i never wanted to them to see those changes in me. after all, i had always been their pillar of support. well, i guess its time to switch roles with them.
&I don't want to be strong enough. I don't to be the only one who loves. Realisation is never clear, its never near. Sometimes you just don't know what to do. Sometimes I really don't know how you feel. Tell me if I ever took a place right where you always said is Love.
come to think of it, im really the stupid one.