31 May 2007 10:47 AM

Hello, I miss you quite terribly.

i was looking through last year's farewell booklet and i started thinking about last year. all the BREAD fun and stuff :( I MISS BREAD LAAAAAAAAAAA.
BREAD'S greys: gathering soon? i don't care, i want gathering :) carolanne, hweepeng, pei, yingshi, I MISS YOU ALL VERY VERY VERY MUCH. we shall have a gossip session :D i bet you all must missed all the gossips. lets hang out at some ulu icecream cafe and talk like nobody's business :D sounds interesting right? hahhaa i thought of it you know. so all the BREAD people, tell me when you all are free so i can pick a lucky day when all of us are able to turn up, ALL OF US, and have icecream chill outs :D or jacq says, go someone's house again. PSST MY HOUSE SHOULD BE AVAILABLE. but this time, we can either make popcorn (again) or yeah, i can't think of anything else other than popcorn since that was what we did last year. but popcorn's fun what, to see all the corn fluffing up. we can give every each of them names the next time when we make it. hahaha remembers when carolanne came earlier and we made popcorn together. AHHH CAROLANNE IS LOVEEEEEE <3 I MISS YOU MANY MANY WORSZXSZXSZX.

anyway, HAPPY VESAK to everyone :D