06 May 2007 3:31 PM

So tell me when you're gonna let me in. I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin. So if you have a minute why don't we go talk about it somewhere only we know? This could be the end of everything, so why don't we go somewhere only we know?

i do understand why you have to lie sometimes, and i know its something that you won't ever want to do, i hope. i can believe that someday things will be the same again, but the carousel we are on only stops for you. so the music plays and i try to sing along to the tune. but it plays a miserable song that tells me im all alone. i flipped a coin and it proved the negative.

yesterday was fun :D remembers the 2 rounds of strolling on the TJC track. hehhehhhh vivian and jacq, I LOVE YOU. the ride home on the MRT sucks, besides the fact that i was all alone :( no i don't blame jacq and viv, they were lovely last night. i think i fell in love with them <3