22 May 2007 8:51 PM

WAHH MY PHONE GOT STOLEN LOST.

so now i have to use huishan's extra number. i think i'll be borrowing it for a very very long time. so if you need to contact me or something, come get the number from me la.




so this thick-skinned girl wanted me to post her picture here and say thank you for lending me her phone. so, thankyou dear best friend, for the phone :) actually, without that phone you're lending me, i dont know what to do la.


its been about quite long since everything got out of hand. and after so long, emo-ism's still a huge part of me for this few months. this whole day have been really depressing, for i-don't-know-what reason. i was just putting this really sad face everyone thought looked angry. its a little weird right. i somehow miss rainbows :(

digging up on last year, especially after i saw the retardies picture on huishan blog, last year was really a much better year. although last year was filled with some quarrels and all the bad things, last year was definitely much more enjoyable than this year. RETARDIES was somehow one of my best clique, though we still fell apart later. but 9 months of friendship was still great, although in between was some not very good happenings. still, RETARDIES, i'll love :)

Before I run far away, I need to take a holiday. Maybe it's a fall from grace, I gotta find a new place. A holiday I'll set off on a new chase. I gotta see a new face, I need to take a holiday.