29 June 2007 8:42 PM

I hope you know, I hope you know. That this has nothing to do with you. It's personal, myself and I. We've got some straightening out to do. And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket. But I've got to get a move on with my life. It's time to be a big girl now. And big girls don't cry. The path that I'm walking, I must go alone. I must take the baby steps till I'm full grown, full grown. Fairytales don't always have a happy ending, do they? And I foresee the dark ahead if I stay.

It definitely feels much better now. After all those messages and stuffs. Everything's seems much more refreshed now. But I don't think I'm really that happy when I went to school today. I can't just get over that just within one day right? But I guess I'm already used to these feelings, so I'll do fine, I suppose :D I'll smile more from today, I promise.

Justin just said he might get me an ipod for my next birthday. WHOO! hahah and he's getting his Nintendo DS tomorrow. But, I won't let him waste his money like that. See, I'm such a nice and wonderful cousin :) and mummy will probably go crazy if he really does that. So will his mum. So I decided I'll reject his generous offer and tell him to use the money to get nicer Nintendo games :) so I can play too :)

Vivian, if you ever come to my blog (I know you do), this is what I want you to know:
"No matter what happens right, there's always me. And whenever you need someone to talk to, there's always me okay :) And I'll be strong enough again for you to lean on like last time. I promise."