|
01 June 2007 9:03 PM I've never wanted to let the scar fade away. So I started all over again, and I broke the promise to you. Now, I'm hurt all over again. Only this time, it's much worse. i just ended my phone conversation with huishan :D today wasn't a fine day, not at all. i walked all the way to nat's house just to get some stuff. met germaine on the way and dragged her to walk with me to nat's house. germy cut her hair, and she said that my new hair cut looks weird. actually her's is worse, just that she doesn't know it. don't be sad germygerm :) i'll let you cut my hair next time i feel like cutting it. but i think in the end i will just shave it all. so i can't wait for sunday. JACQlove knows why :D i have a feeling it's going to be damn fun. well, i'm prepared to smile the whole day. HUISHAN, WO AI NI <3>not like somebody I'll give you my heart on a string, I just don't wanna miss anything. And if it's a hero you want, I can save you. Just stay here. Your whispers are priceless. Your breath, it is dear. So please stay near. |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |