|
27 June 2007 8:49 PM When it comes down to the both of us, I suppose I'd rather leave. After all these times, I kind of got use to everything already, and yes, it hurts but I'm already use to it all. Like those wounds that turned into scars, I can't say that I've forgot you, since those scars haven't fade away a single bit. A great friend said, "One day, those letters won't mean a thing to us." But maybe it's because I've gone too far out, it's nearly impossible to find the way back to where I began. And to think this all over again, if I could choose to start everything again, I would still choose the same thing but except with a "I don't care" mindset. So when I reach this part, everything might not be what it is now. Sometimes, it really seems that I'm really stupid and stuff. My dumb brother got into a fight with a fat boy in his school. I think he got bullied :( how sadddddd. "I'm going to send you to learn martial arts so you'll learn to protect yourself next time, okay?" I got bullied by GERMAINETAN today:( We were playing the slapping scissors paper stone game and the reaction game. Huishan says the small capillaries on my palm burst, and it's still bloody red. GERMAINETAN, you don't know how much I hate you now. OH WAIT, I CAN'T HATE YOU OR I'LL BE KILLED BY YOUR DEAR FRIEND. You know who I'm talking about. hehh Time changes everything. But everything changes for a reason. I know the reason will never be you. |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |