|
08 July 2007 3:23 PM Hi Mr Stranger, Hello Miss Universe. (or at least something like that) I remember I used to tell Huishan that I'll put this as my MSN display name. Click here Huishan, here's what I promised. "It's My Life" by Bon Jovi keeps me energetic :DDD Barely survived Live Earth. Died at 1AM plus in the morning, woke up again at 7 to continue watching. I remember telling myself that I have to be dedicated to the Earth, so when I got really sleepy, I decided to take a short nap. In the meantime, I will blast my MP3 in my ear so in the middle of the night, I will be awaken again by whichever heavy rock song that plays in my player. And I also held my phone in my hands so I can be awaken by the vibration when VChew sends me messages. However, my ear pieces (BOTH) found it's way away from my ears, and I lost my phone which drowned in the mess of tangled blankets on my bed. Yes, that night was accompanied by two comfy blankets. So I missed out Snow Patrol and BEP and on and on and on. But at least I didn't miss FOB cause they came up at 10plus in the morning. So I woke up in the morning to find that the sun was already trying to shine through my curtains (no AC that night, cause I'm trying to prevent global warming here) and was thinking that it's still early and that I could get more sleep. Then I thought of Live Earth and how I said I was determined to finish the whole concert without falling asleep and got up again to on my TV again, at the same time cursing my phone, my MP3 and my (REALLY MESSY) bed :(((( Sometimes, I get really frustrated with myself :/ Other times, I think I'm really cute, funny, nice and everything :) I know Huishan agrees with the "SHEILA IS NICE" part, cause that's what she said :D And it's true really, I didn't killed any insects (especially ants) yesterday and today because we have to Love Earth and not Kill Earth. |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |