10 July 2007 8:32 PM

"Hush now, baby, don't you cry. Everything's going to be alright."

SHEILASEAH, what the hell is your problem here? Seriously, there's no point getting all tight because of something that is so not worth it. Why are you so worked up when you know you have better things to do other than thinking about this kind of stuff? SHIT, SHEILA, YOU SUCK A LOT.

I came home today, and I realised that my star was bleeding. How funny.
And I took my shower in bloody cold water. The type when your water heater isn't on. I wanted the cold water to wake me up, but INSTEAD, it was bloody shivering cold, just like how I am now and how everything is now.

She said, "No matter what happens, I'll stand by you. You're my best friend."
:) Thanks, I know that very well. You always seem to know me best at times like this, although you never seem to really understand what's going on.