01 July 2007 8:12 PM

I need something else would someone please just give me? Hit me and knock me out, and let me go back to sleep. I can laugh all I want inside I still am empty. So deep that it didn’t even bleed and catch me. I’ll be just fine, pretending I’m not. I’m far from lonely, and it’s all that I’ve got.

I LOVE THIS YEAR'S MILK RUN!
hahha this is the reason why:
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, what else can I say? It was so great :) hahha okay, I'm too excited to say anything else now. Yes, I'm still very thrilled although this photo was taken like say, 6 hours? But of course, there's another reason that makes me the way I am now. SHIT, I know I'm not making any sense now, but it's okay, I'm sure huishan, natong, faith and steph understands what I'm trying to say :D

I love helium balloons only because I can see them float to anywhere after I let it go. So I went to get one white one and I shared it with huishandear. We thought of the stuffs that were bothering us (in our own hearts of course), and on the count of three, we let it go. So while it was flying away, I waved it goodbye and hoped that this will help.

Dinner was even much more hilarious. Fifi wanted to drink iced milo, so he got his mum to help him. When he asked for 3 ice, his mum, my aunt said no and that he could only have 2. So he asked why, and his mum said "Because 2 for Paul Twohill." Hahaha, damn cute :)

I'm still thinking of the next thursday, if I can squeeze everything in my timetable, I should be able to catch Harry Potter with 24/7 bestfriend. But I can't come to a final decision. I have to rush back for tuition later so, I'm not sure if I can make it on time. (By the way, 24/7, my friend has this game called Stupid ____(your name), you know who you are, so I'm not filling it in :D)