|
31 July 2007 9:01 PM I've been playing the same song over and over again since saturday. & I'll wait till I get bored of it before I play other songs. Biology test was so not okay today. It would have been easy but only if I didn't reach home at 10plus last night and started trying to study at 11 and finally sleeping at 12 with my attempts to study failed. Whatever. The Simpsons yesterday was funnaye. And retarded. But cute. And the middle-finger pointing thing, it was just damn hilarious. But I was coughing throughout the whole movie :/ OH, I just went to see a doctor and now I've got antibiotics tablets that has numbers on it. But I love taking medicine, I don't know why. Haha, maybe one day I'll get addicted to medicine. Last night was lovely, thanks :) Look, ![]() Thanks Bestfriend, I love you too, love. Two years and 7months, three years soon, including watching the growth of GST from 5percent to 7percent at secret hideout number two, was definitely the best ever. Just to let you know, you'll always hold that place in my heart (as a BFF of course). And let's grow old eating jiaojiao together. WHEE, I love inside jokes :) AND, you shall be prepared to taste my baking skills on thursday! I'm letting you be the first person after me to try my cakes :) Of course I have to eat it first, just in case you die of poisoning or etc (I have to make sure I die first before you). I'll never forget everything that we did together. And yes, those quarrels and fights too, cause that's what strengthened our now solid friendship. Let's just remember to let telepathy rule us over when we have to gossip about you know who :D YAY, inside joke again. LOOK LOOK LOOK, I write so long about you okayyyyy :) ILY anyway <356789102030405060708099 |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |