13 July 2007 9:01 PM

MR TAN, PLEASE (PLEASE) STOP READING MY BLOG. AND STOP TELLING ME ON HOW I SHOULD WRITE PROPER ESSAYS LIKE HOW SOME BIRDS FLY AND SOME BIRDS THAT DON'T FLY. THANK YOU.

Farewell's today but I left early to walk home with STUPIDshermaine. Anyway, Shermaine was nice today, but only because she came to walk me home.

I'm like eating a lot of chocolates despite my really terrible sore throat. All just for one moron that says that my voice is nice like that. EXCUSEME FRIEND, no one really thinks that sore throat type voices are nice.

I still remember how we always walk past each other but never ever speak or smile to each other, except some occasional smiles. If only I had that extra one more percent of courage to do something about it. I really don't know what to do or why I'm still holding on. I think I'm getting dumber each day. SHEILASEAH, GROW UP QUICK!
Please stop doing that now, and stop giving me the feeling that hurts me in a way or another. It sucks really terribly you know. And just to let you know, you've broken your promise many times already. Huishan says, promises are meant to broken. And of course I don't believe in that.
And please be smarter when it comes to telling me stuffs. You never seem to know how to be sensitive to my feelings.
One day, I swear, I'll let it all go. I'm waiting for that one day to come. I think by then, I might hate you.

Tomorrow is Retail Therapy Day :D but that is if my mother agrees to the sum of money I'm asking from her. Out of which is 50bucks that I earned from Job Attachment. Or maybe I'll keep it for monday, when I'll go out with Huishan to get my _____ :D I wanted to get it tomorrow, but decided not to cause Huishan couldn't go out tomorrow and blah blah blah. And when it comes to this kind of things, I think I'd rather do it with Huishan :D Aye you Huishan, don't be too honoured I said this okay.

I think it's time we threw it all away. Then we shall scream like we never before, and leave without saying 'Goodnight'.
I still think everything can be so much more than what we are now, although you seem to think really differently. But never the less, I still want to let you know how I feel. ILY Ohhh, shutup Sheila. You are supposed to _______.