|
23 July 2007 6:25 PM RAZOR RAZOR, CUT CUT CUT! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! (okay, a little randomness) I'm staring to really hate it at home, now that my Dad knows everything about what I've done. What could actually be worse than that, but at least they are not keeping a close watch on me. Afternoon today with Huishan was super erm, nice. I don't know how to explain that feeling, but it was just nice. Yeahh, and buying Macs was a big blur too, making many stupid mistakes, like saying Hi to someone I barely know (that was the ultimate stupid :/) and just confusing myself and the MacDonald's countergirl. Tuition later at Hub :/ a little too tired for anything else, but at least that keeps me away from home (I'm at Huishan's house nowwww) This week's going to be tough for me, with 5 tests coming my way. The first one down today, but that was sucky. It's tingxie, and I got caught cheating right before I could even finish my first moxie. But the teacher was nice enough not to give me a zero straight, but I think I'm already halfway there to that zero. I practically left my 3 moxies blank. GO GO GO SHEILA, WIN THE BATTLE WITH THOSE PAPERS. Mum, I think I need a whole new supply of shampoo :( My head is killing me. In the sense that it is damn painful. Thanks to this someone who banged my head against the lift's wall and hitting my head claiming that it woudn't hurt since its hollow. LIKE PLEASE, DO YOU EVER CARE ABOUT ME AT ALL FOR THIS FIFTEEN YEARS AND PLUS PLUS DAYS OF MY LIFE? Sometimes, I really wanted you to care, but other times, I really hoped that you would just leave me alone. Just to let you know, I can't wait for Wednesday :) |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |