|
20 July 2007 8:22 PM School today was niceee. Especially during lunch. I didn't know to order for Orange Bowl, so I got Nat to give some suggestions. And I ended up ordering kwaytiaomee, which I personally don't quite like, but ordered it anyway. And I just got so sick of yellowmee all of a sudden and gave half of my yellowmee to nehnehNAT. OH GOSH, I love lunches with the fellow crews :D cause it's always fun with them. CCA was well spent too, with Serene and Valencia, who keeps going on and on about the HarryPotter book that is coming up tomorrow and who bribes me with a donut from DonutFactory just for me to say Harry Potter is nice. They told me a lot of stuff about this particular someone. And yeahhh. But of course, those stuff that they told me are like top secret (which I will secretly share with Huishan), and I guarantee those stuff are no good stuffs that I'll ever want to hear. So, Huishan and Valentia and Natong, please prepare Kleenex for me, just in case. Songs that play at the wrong time, they just brings the mood down. And what's worse is reading what you've sent me at the time when those sad music play. Can't things learn to be like, more coordinated? Please stop playing mind games with me. |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |