27 July 2007 10:10 PM

This week passed like super fast, I haven't really got a chance to stop and look back on the happenings and do some self-evaluation or some sort of thing.

And I had chemistry and history test today. And I still can't believe one cup of hot milk tea (poudly sponsored by Shermaine Thin) could actually keep me awake till 0238 this morning. And I studied all the way from 1030 last night to 0238 this morning. All just for chemistry. But anyway, the paper was surprisingly easy, so let's just wait to see if I pass.

I feel so Blink182 now, I don't know why :/
Funny, cause their songs are like so ER.

Germaine owes me Starburst and donuts. I want coffee damn terribly nowww.

I want to go out and buy my National Day red top tomorrow. I want to go Vivo, :)

By the way, everything looks like moss to Jessie (Jia-Sai). Haha :D That's my wife-y manxzs.