|
11 July 2007 8:58 PM What shall we do now? Things became more than what we expected. I realised I was all along alone in everything and every way I feel. And I can't figure any way out at all. I still can't believe things turned out this way. It's really not what I want, and I know everything probably will take a lot of my courage and brain cells, but some things are really hard for me to say. I bloody quarrelled with my mum again. But she's so unreasonable at doing things especially when she always insists to have it her way, like how I must watch Harry Potter in AMKHub when I'm the one who's going out to watch it with my friends. She's totally menopausing and this sucks big time. Sometimes, she really irritates me so much. And all I wanted was for you to know, everything I do, I give my heart and soul. I know it's all in me, but I just can't seem to tell you things. |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |