06 July 2007 8:34 PM

When you walk away, I count the steps that you take. Do you see how much I need you right now?

I saw you today, but you didn't see me. I wanted to say hi, but I decided to walk away eventually. To the first person that made me feel this way, this is for you. No, I don't expect anything much more, so I'll keep the rest that I want to say in my heart. I miss you. I hope you know who you are.
And right now, I'm on my own. After so long.

Bestfriend (you know who you are), no matter what you did or what you said, you're still my bestest friend. So never say sorry to me again, cause I know you didn't mean what you've done today. I love you <3

Today is EmoDay. Bad things happened, nearly screwed everything up. And I've made up my final decision for 14th July. Please, if I actually confide in you about everything, don't bring me down. Confiding in you only shows how much I need you to be there for me, and to tell me to be happy. So trust my decision, I'll be fine. I'll love Huishan, Natong and VChew cause they will be the ones with me then.

Cammy, you biatch. In the cute and lovely and a little annoying way. Okay, I don't really mean it, the annoying part, although you don't really know how to be my ranting machine, but it's okay. I LOVE YOU THE MOSTEST MOST.

You almost always pick the best times, to drop the worst lines. You almost made me cry again this time. Another false alarm, red flashing lights. Well this time I'm not going to watch myself die. I think I made it a game to play your game, and let myself cry. I buried myself alive on the inside.

My sister is playing on the guitar now, and I'm going to play it later too (but that is, if she wants to teach me. Can you believe it, SHE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY AND I DON'T).

I miss you, I miss you. Falling star, burns my heart. Cuts my knee, left a scar. I miss you, yeah I still do.

(OH SHIT. I forgot to call someone)

I heard nearly everything that happened to you, and I definitely understands how it all feels. For one second, I wanted to be there for you. For the rest of my time, I'll be your friend. And I kind of mean it. No wonder you looked down today.