03 July 2007 10:09 PM

You open up, and this is what you've done. Inspired me from what I've found, you suddenly just change when I'm around. You killed my love, I'm breaking down again.

well, chatting with vchew always makes me happy. Cause today I was telling her about some unwanted attention from these few someones, and she said "Next time if they do that, just starts laughing and tell the person next to you, that you know of course, that 'Wow, I didn't know I was that popular' ". Well at least something like that. And at the moment, I could just picture it in my mind and it turned out to be quite hilarious actually. Yeah, I might do it someday, if I were that retarded. Haha but it'll definitely be worth trying out :D

I fell into a drain today. I've got cuts and it shaped somewhat like a star, and it hurts near the heart. And I'm pus-ing. How sad right? Bahhh, everything just sounds so pathetic :/

When I’m standing top the bright lit city,
And I’ll take your hand and pick you up, and keep you there so you can see. As long as you’re alive and care, I promise I will take you there. And we’ll drink and dance the night away.

Some lyrics just makes no sense at all. Some things we just can't figure it out at all.