|
24 August 2007 8:41 PM Everyone's doing it, so I'm doing it too: I'M GOING HIATUS! And, I'm going to really draw "STUDY, SHEILA!" on mahjong paper and paste it in every corner of my room, the way Jessie does, except that she only has one. Anyway, me and Jessie got our math graded back today and were both reminded of this funny answer we gave for this question: What are the two strategies the player in the winning position must employ to ensure a win? 1. Think very hard! Seriously, that was our answer. Haha, that got us laughing really hard when we got our papers back :D YAY, I love my Jia-Sai, Jessie <3456 Baby just say goodnight, I'll be gone tomorrow. Baby just close your eyes, I can't take the sorrow. Baby just walk away, you know I can't stay. There's no easy way to say goodbye, so baby just say goodnight. Baby don't say goodbye, baby just close your eyes. And dream, tomorrow's on its way. So just walk away |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |