|
02 August 2007 4:22 PM Sometimes, you should know when to cross the line. The word you're using is way too heavy a word. You don't mix love with friendship up like that. And we're definitely nothing more than friends. I'm going to spend my saturday hunting for brownie or any cake-thing that has to do with caramel recipe to kill my sunday afternoon. My mum says the oven at home that I thought was not an oven is an oven, so I can bake :D YAY. But the cleaning up sucks :/ Here's what I did yesterday -> Click here. It was killer type fun. I'm having tuition later :/ BLURGH I'm so tired these days. But YAY, I won't be having test for the rest of the week. But anyway, EOYs are like in 7 weeks. So Sheila, buck up yo. So I guess, this means that I will need to have some more of self-control. So. No more after-school slacking at some stupid places, study man. No more constant thinking of shopping and sleeping, study's more important. Those can totally wait. No more obsession in baking (okay, maybe one more last one before I take a break), those can wait too. Those who want to eat won't mind waiting too :) Less spending-my-time on computer, I can have them for as long as want after my exams. AND no more fantasies of how I can own the whole of Vivo. Ahgush, I think I should print this post out and show it to my mum and dad and they will be so touched they'll say "Okay, to motivate you, we'll bring you down to town and you can pick whatever you want and we'll buy them immediately." And I'll go, "WHOOOO, you rock yo." Okay, seriously I should stop thinking of stupid stuffs like that. YAY, I'm at Huishan's house now :) We are happy jiaojiaos :D |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |