17 August 2007 9:00 PM

I think, I'm going to get my stomach really upset sooner or later. Like as if dinner is not enough, I still have to further push my stomach into accepting rojak(with youtiao!!) and one cup-full of strawberry yogurt drink. At first I thought I was going to throw up after pouring one whole cup of yogurt drink after feeling oh-so bloated, but I'm still good :) In fact, I think I want more STRAWBERRY! yogurt drink.
I just remembered someone telling me she isn't a strawberry person, I can't remember who. But HELLYOU la, strawberries are so lovely. I think I shall starting growing strawberries.

Grow Strawberries in Containers

I don't know whether the weather here is suitable or not, but I don't care. I just want to do what I like :D No wait, I think I'll plant it at Huishan's neighbour's house, cause Huishan keeps saying that he uses animal dung as fertilisers. And I need fertilisers to grow my strawberries. So, instead of making my house smell like zoo, I might as well get him to help me.


Here's as promised, Kaili (I'm sorry about chinese remedial, really D:) :






Hello, I,