22 September 2007 7:42 PM

Okay, I've got this really really silly habit - I read my passwords out loud in front of everybody. Like that day I read out my phone's security password aloud while keying it. So I read the first two letters and thats when I realised I was reading my password for everyone to hear. & my smart bestfriend immediately shouted out my password :/ Haha, she is so my bestfriend. She even knows what my password is even if I only read 2 out of 5 letters. I read out my password for my blogger to my fellow sitting partners aka Huishan and Nat and Lijie (if she was there at that time) unintentionally. Shooooots,

And when the stars fall, I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star.

(Thursday, I cried.)

I swear, I don't have a single clue about why you are ignoring me like this. I thought we were friends again. You're still my friend, nevertheless.

Whoa, in another 5 days time, excluding today, is the day I'll start dying :(

"Oh, I'll be really greatful if they will let me have the computer for just five minutes." How I love riciting this over and over again with Sng Jiafeng. Gnehaha :D



If I had two teddy bears, I'll give one to you like how I promised I will. The other one shall have fun sitting on my bed with my croc and being given your name. I decided, I will name my croc Mister Croc, cause I really can't think of any other names. So much for my creativity and originality.