07 October 2007 9:26 PM

I have a cute brother :D except that he is a little gay :/

I have a lovely bestfriend called Huishan, who gave me this huge bar of dark chocolate with peppermint and who forgot that I never liked dark chocolate. And, I just had my fun finishing it like yesterday. If I remembered correctly, she gave it to me in Term 1 or something :/

I have another lovely bestfriend called Jacq, whose message I shall reply now :) Oops. Lets go shopping together :D

I have a _____, who is __________.

I know someone really cool and nice and nice and everything called Nat. She makes me happy cause I laughed when she told me about the couple with the hair-on-the-chest situation :D


Okay, I think I'm just too bored cause I'm actually writing this kind of post. I don't usually go around doing these. Someone, I think, tried to cause troubles today. And that person invited two fire engines, some police cars and lots and lots of kpo neighbours (me&my brother, and many many others).
Yeah, I need to study some history now :((((