28 October 2007 7:40 PM

I’m holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
And I’m hearing what you say
But I just can’t make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down

Ha-ha, as if everything is really that easy. But if thats the way you want it, then fine.

School decided not to give us our PPR until the coming friday.

I tried to persuade my mum to let me do online shopping yesterday. I saw all those really pretty tops and pants and jeans that are really cheap, but she just keeps thinking that it isn't safe to shop online :/ Never mind that.

I think someone is getting really twisted now. I just don't understand her anymore.

Huishan, I sent in my application form yesterday know. Have you? I can't bear to go on a trip alone :(
Haha, me and Huishan, we are going to be really kind people. We are signing up for mission trip! Haha we are cool and nice people :D

School's back on tomorrow. And Sherbelle got no school. Shawn's lessons are like nothing at all. Mummy is not working (!!!). Dad's overseas but working. So me and DaddySeah (how I call him sometimes :D) are the only hard working people, unfair.