|
19 October 2007 8:52 PM I've been thinking a lot, and I think I'm starting to not know what to do anymore. Sigh. Do you know how it feels, to watch everything fly past you and you just don't know how to slow things down at all? Yeah, I think thats what I'm feeling now. When our worlds collide, breathe deep and hold on tight. Was also feeling really tired today. Got scolded for nothing :( its like no matter how hard I try, I'm just never good enough. I was there for you every single time, but where were you when I needed help? You run away everytime, and I never once blamed you. But its tiring okay, to be there everytime. When the dream dissolves I open up my eyes. I realize that everything is shoreless sea. A weightlessness is passing over me. So, exams are over. And now I'm constantly being pressured by mummy to study hard and prepare for the big Os. Who notices when I'm faking my smiles? Well, lets just say no one is really smart enough. |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |