|
12 October 2007 8:14 PM To say that I don't care at all may not be as easy as what it really seems. It hurts, really. But people always grow stronger because they've been through things like these. I'll wait for my turn. I guess, its really time to say goodbye. To this year (soon), and to you. My whole body is aching terribly now. Its so bad that I'm walking at a much slower pace. My voice is starting to sound weird cause I think Sore Throat is paying me a visit for screaming so much today. Well well, ThreeCharity did well today :) Although we are just one place behind 2nd, it was a really good fight. And Captain's was very exciting too. Honestly, I never played so well before. I spent the afternoon myself, walking to the CC to get really pissed by the cleaner who demanded that I couldn't sit on the floor cause it was raining. So I walked to the swings and had some quality time with myself. But the rain started getting heavier so I had to go somewhere else. Then I walked and walked and walked and walked back home. The feeling was kind of great actually, cause there's only me and myself. Everyone should try that one day, walking along some quiet road and at the same time, processing some thoughts in your brain. It doesn't help much in making things better, but its just comfortable, you know? Oh Jessie, I'm sorry :( The Gardenia Tree is not there anymore. I mean, it is still there literally, but the wrappers are gone. Things do change right? Well well, I just realised that the lyrics below, as in, in the previous post, is kind of screwed. But heck, its a nice song anyway :) I want my supper (wonder when mum's coming home) and I want to watch Ghost Whisperer nowwwwwwwww. I'm so going to buy the entire season and all. My mum loves it too (tell me more about surprises man)! Yay, I'm going to get muffin trays tomorrow, so I can bake my muffins on sunday/monday :) See now I'm working on this 'project' kind of thing to make my kitchen a much better place for baking :) Considering that my kitchen is rather pathetic cause mum seldom cook anymore, this makeover is kind of important to me. I feel like smashing watermelons now :/ And papayas too. |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |