05 October 2007 9:46 PM

TWO MORE PAPERS TO GO :D




I want to customize my blog layout. I want to customize a sweater. I want everything customized. And I'm going to get it all after my exams (YAY).


&&&, no more exams means more baking :D, more shopping :DD, and more sleep :DDD! Gahhh, I'm so looking forward to Tuesday. I don't care, I want Pizza Hut after tuesday's paper.



Yes, I have to mention studying with Jessie(!!), Beckie, Jennifer, Qimin and Dawn this week. It was really entertaining. Jessie and I had our fun, making lots and lots of faces.

Yay, hello Jessie :) "Wo yao chi jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" and "weisemo" haha, love <3

Towning with Huishan and Jessie was fun too <3 Yay it was like, back to civilisation, or somewhere near there. It was like, ahhh finally. I can't like explain explain that feeling, it was just way better than studying till midnight and getting super scared to fail XXX paper. But, there's still 2 more papers :( Ahh, I can do it.