09 October 2007 10:55 PM

WAHH, CSI on channel five, is like so, I-can't-understand at all. Okay, maybe because I was using the comp and watching the TV at the same time so I wasn't exactly concentrating.

Yeah, so I had my last paper today. Uhhuh uhhuh, it wasn't too bad, but I'm probably not getting my distinction :( come to think of it, I made a lot of careless mistakes throughout the paper. But, I still had my celebrations, with Huishan and Nat. We caught a movie at Cine, walked to Heeren, then Paragon then Far East. So in other words, we walked a hell lot today.
And guess what, we are still all going Vivo tomorrow to continue the whole celebration thing :D Yay to Vivo :D Oh, and with Jessie too :D I can't wait, cause I'm going to get my shorts tomorrow, YAY :) Like, totally.

Haha, then we saw Beckie and that whole gang at Cine, and we are going to Sentosa during the holidays. Yepp, its going to be something worth looking forward to.

Ahhh, and Huishan said I have to mention Toys R Us. Haha we totally had our fun in TRU. The mega-size bears, the yellow mee, the squishy stress balls, what else? I can't think of anything else now. And ahhh, Muji, so embarrassing can. Okay, I don't feel like writing the whole story out.

But, saw Jiafeng in HMV, saw tuition friends Shawn and Joel, on the way towards Paragon. Haha, Jiafeng makes my day :D

Okay, this is such a long post. And I'm feeling kind of tired. Hah, I think I'll just go get my Red Tears before heading to bed. Its a nice book, so I'm like recommending it to people. But only those that self harm are emo. This book just writes everything that you are thinking and it just totally read my mind and stuff.


With love (as usual), I'm still here.
I got disgusted by my scars the other day. I still am today. But this isn't going to change anything.
But everything is only a matter of time.

I'll run far away
I need to take a holiday.
(Do you still remember?)