|
21 October 2007 2:25 PM ZOMG! is like so ZOMG!. So how? I haven't done my customized blog skin yet, and dad is currently helping my with my pullover. My wallet is shrinking too, and I haven't even bought my Eclipse yet. I went out yesterday thinking that I would buy a new purse, and although I saw one really cute and sweet one I didn't buy it. I want to be old enough to earn my own money, then I'll be free to go out and buy anything I want with a card. Haaaaa that seems really far from now. I really feel like making baked rice, but those online recipes are just not good enough. They have stuffs like Baked rice with almonds, baked brown rice, baked rice pudding (EW). WOW, really appetizing. Nat's birthday is on its way and I haven't got money to get her present :/ How? Oh, I just remembered. That my entire Season 1 to 3 of OTH depends very much on dad now. He's helping me get it :D & I watched The Notebook last night/this morning. I watched it over midnight la actually. Its very NC16, it is NC16. But the last part was just so sad I cried. Quite badly. Yeah, how could you? How could you say stuffs like that? How could you just shrug it off like as if nothing happened? How could you, walk away like that? GOSH, I miss some two body. Krisshes, where art thou? C-A-M-M-Y, lets go out again :) & now, I'm listening to all those songs that I've haven't listen for years. Its quite a great feeling to be listening to them all over again now. Good luck for tomorrow, . |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |