16 November 2007 8:35 PM

Bye semester two. Holidays starts today, but the real holiday is going to be really far away. Ha, this is so not as relaxing as I thought it would be. Stress kinds of build up you know, don't laugh its true, for me.

CAMP'S ON MONDAY! YELLOWS, WHEEEEEEEEEE!

Got a hair cut. Snip snip snip. My sister said there's not much of a difference :( But its okay, at least I know there is :) & I think it looks really cool too.

Can I open up your eyes? Only when the clouds break? Can I feel alive? Even though the world shakes. Every night,You're my quiet satellite.
Can I hold you close? Do her out of focus. And everything I know I don't even notice. When it all falls through,I'm here and I hear you.

Neon green, bright orange, bright yellow, hot pink, white. Imagine those colours on your fingernails. Haha, I see before!

Nearly went movie-watching with Valencia today, but there was no show. So we went to Macs. Haha, Valencia is mean :'( She pushed me today :( But she is still my friend :D

BOOOOOOO, I remember I said that I would go pierce my ear again today, but I didn't. Never mind, there is always another time :D

I really don't know when is the right time to talk to you. But goodbye, all the best.

Read someone's blog, but throughout it all, the only sentence that went through my head was, 'Stop crying bitch.' Cause I read stuffs, and yeah.
Whee. First time I felt so useless.
I'm not attracting your attention.