21 November 2007 9:02 PM

Here's whats going on. I heart 7 levels & I heart Yellows 07. But then they said they said yeyou this year not scary at all :((((( But never mind, it was fun though. Me and Serene and Yiling were at the roof garden from 8 till 10. Haha I thought I would get nervous and frightened and stuff, but haha I wasn't! But OMG!, my back ache was killing me.
But I've got to say, lights out time was really really fun. Me, Valencia, Vivian, Serene, Jiexin and Kally played cards in the dark and in our sleeping bags. Haha so we were all in our own sleeping bags and we had one or two torches next to us while playing cards, and that was like not allowed. My my, aren't we smart :) We managed to play two rounds without getting caught! & despite the hard floor and super cold aircon, I managed to dream a dream. But there was also one time I woke up telling myself that I had to look for this something I don't even know. Weird, it managed to give me the chills for a while. But here are pictures anyway:

19November2007 - Yeyou'07





Honghwee's birthday @ NewYork. I know I promised to post them like long ago, but haha better late than never right?

09November2007 - HongHwee's birthday @ NYNY






I'm sorry if I'm not what you want me to be, but thats just it. You've got to accept me the way I am. I won't change just for you.