|
08 November 2007 8:36 PM How fast, school's going to close. Tomorrow, NEW YORK! Yay, we haven't been on a clique dinner for soooooo long, ohmygosh, it feels like I'm growing super old. Old = mature, right. Some more mummy says that all the clothes I bought today are mature. Wow. One Tree Hill is sedap. Now I'm saving up for Season 2 and 3. Yippee :) Everyone should watch it. I bought it for Chad Michael Murray, but his brother Nathan in the show is hot too. I just realised that. He gets hotter as the show goes actually :) Family lunch today was really awesome. Never had such family-fun for a very long time. And the family is really the entire family, like 20 odd of us. Cool right? Watched Stardust today too :D Whoopi (Goldberg)! Heh |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |