23 November 2007 9:04 PM

I watched Hero today with Cassandra. But I can't understand all the jap and all, although the show was quite good. Today made me realise that I haven't stepped into PlazaSing for a very very long time. But yay! Today I walked round and round the marketplace and wasn't so tempted into buying everything that is edible there :) Haha & I nearly spent money on miso soup base and mushroom soup in Carrefour today :S
JACQ, YOU MUST COME MARKETPLACE WITH ME OKAY! GOT LOTS OF GOOD FOOD. AND PASTA MANIA TOO!
Haha :D Pasta Mania is a must-go with Tension!
I baked yesterday. Haha! I named my cakes after the song titles that were playing on radio while I was glazing them :)

This one is called Hero/Heroine :D
& this is called Beautiful Girls :/ :/ :/ :S
They are not pretty I know. But everyone loved it. & Grandmum said that my baking is getting better :DDDD Hahahahahahahhahahhahahahahha :) <3
Yupp yupp, I want a sleepover at my house with Tension! But if you all are really coming, you all need to help me clear up my room okay. Y'all can't say no anyway, cause unless you all clear my room, y'all won't have anywhere to sleep. HAHAHAHA much love!