14 November 2007 8:43 PM

I won't mistake you for problems with me.
I won't let my moods ruin this, you'll see.
I won't take everything good and move it away.
I won't be left dancing alone to songs from the past.
Would you stay home and keep our memories warm with me?
Would you give all your love for a run at the past with me?
(I don't want to be left alone.)


2 more days to byebye school. Then one and a half month later, 2007 is over.

CCA camp's on the 19th, super fast. But I'm actually looking forward to it, the night trail and all. And seniors will be coming back :) Yay! I'm not sure if all the Bread greys are coming back or not, but I'm definitely hopeful :D

I'm going to redecorate my bedroom. Hah, I want to paint a silhouette and paste photographs all over. Haha not exactly all over all over, but just the portion where my study table is. So I can feel motivated to study :/

Haha mummy allows me to go church now :) Yupp, so I wanna thank SHIAK and Marrr for helping me and stuff. And speaking of my best-est best friend SHIAK, I just want to tell her that YAY! I LOVE YOU <3 You have to be happy when you read this okay? SHIAK is very nice, cause she bought me donuts, strawberry one some more. STRAWBERRY KILLS ME LIKE SUPER HOT STILETTOS. Huishan (I prefer Huishan to SHIAK, :/), you are brave and strong, and don't need anyone to complete you. Although what I just said has nothing to do with whatever, but still :D ni shi wo de very best peng you :D

Strawberry Hichew :(

Baby I don't want to waste another day
Keeping it inside it's killing me
'Cause all I ever want, it comes right down to you (to you)
I'm wishing I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you every time you leave
I'm inconsolable.
I miss you.