|
02 December 2007 8:22 PM Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat. Everything's going to slow down now. My mum is a bad influence -pouts- She has already brought me to Bits And Pieces twice this week to pierce our ears. & she says she will sponsor two tattoos after I graduate from Poly/University. Bwahhhh she is such a bad influence :)))))))) Okay, 23 more days to Christmas, 30 more days to first day of school. & all I've completed in my homework list is my social studies paper. Yay me. 3 more holes on my left will make a rainbow. Wheeeeeeeee, 1 more will equals to a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow! :D Somehow, I'm really glad that my parents are rather okay with tattoos and piercings :) At the end of the world Or the last thing I see You are never coming home. |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |