|
23 January 2008 8:01 PM I can’t take another day without you 'Cause, baby, I could never make it on my own I've been waiting so long just to hold you And to be back in your arms where I belong I'm sorry I can't always find the words to say But everything I've ever known gets swept away Inside of your love And everything I have in this world All that I'll ever be It could all fall down around me Just as long as I have you right here by me Hello scar, why haven't you faded? Well, whether you like it or not, you'll still be replaced one day. And till that day, I'll just be as disgusted/as disgusted/as disgusted/missing you. 2 weeks to Chinese New Year, but I'm not going to be celebrating it. I'll be leaving for a Yoga retreat. No, kidding. I'm going on a holiday. |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |