|
07 January 2008 8:58 PM I really shouldn't be typing further, cause I have lots of work to do. Gosh, I don't think I'm going to cope well with 2008. Anyway, 2008 started with a very bad start. First of all, I lost someone really important to me, someone who laughs at all the jokes I say, someone who is always there for me. Watching someone you really love growing from someone very strong and cheerful to someone who is so weak she doesn't even have to strength to smile, its really very painful. But at least, she won't have to be suffering the pain anymore. I miss you. I thought things were going to end the moment 2007 was over, I really did. But obviously, I was wrong. I never thought things would come to such a step, but then again, maybe I shouldn't have ran away. |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |