18 April 2008 9:23 PM

Today, evil took over the world.

Had my O Levels Chinese Prelim Papers today. Like WOW, it was so, . But the coffee was yummy. Huishan is really sick. She took a hotdog, and said it looked like a (I don't have to say it for you to know it right! Hint: a body part).
Hamnhippo got my shoes done today, thanks Steph! I asked for a Superman design, and they did an awesome job! Go visit their site, they're really good at the designs :) Gossiped a litle with them and Jodie after school too, hilarious.
Went to Novena after school with Gay(!), spent the afternoon at Donut Factory. I swear, I'm going to kill my Gay cause now, she knows my deepest darkest secret. I can't believe I actually told her, she laughed at me okay -pout- :(
Saw SHERMAINETHIN(!) after walking out of DoFact. I went "SHERMAINE THIN!" when I saw her.
Left Nov, and went off to meet Huishan again. Saw a potential eyecandy on the bus, with a very awesome shade of brown hair. And no, not a beng.
Met Huishan at Macs, had fries and we talked. Huishan gave me a shock when she said that she's going to send a message to the MacDonalds chat thing. And I was like, yeah and say that Sheila rocks okay. She gave me an even bigger shock when she said "Yeah, okay. -types messages- S* rocks." We tried to wait for her message to appear, but not the "S* rocks" one, cause she typed in something else. Laughed at a lot of people in Macs too, like this gayguyvoice and another funnyaccentman. Went home, got really angry at my brother cause he dropped my DoFact on the floor :(
Okay, Lit Sem tomorrow. 830 to 1330. The bright side: FREE LUNCH. Seductive right? (Hi Jacq, stay healthy for our after-lit-sem talk. I feel like I've haven't seen you for a long time.)

This is probly the longest post so far after so long. And I feel like my words and sentenses are really awkward. Must be the lack of blogspot writing. But its not my fault that my Internet is so screwed now right! Okay, I'm going to start killing the air now -karate chop-
Please tell me I need to buy new pair(s) of slippers (so I can buy MORE num flipflops without feeling any pinches). And please hope with me that when I step outside tomorrow, it'll rain money.