|
26 May 2008 7:50 PM H-hi, this site is like, ancient. I haven't been using it for one month already! See, self-control. Haha, okay not as if I stayed away from the computer. Anyways, today is my tralala-day, because I'm over with Chinese O Levels, and I went shopping in town too, which is really weird (?) because I never liked shopping in town after school. BUT, its the GSS, so no harm right? :) So, the paper today, haha I had Jacq's lucky star and the clique's jacket for me with me And town I went! With GAYyyy! Walking around comparing prices of fashion rings, which was haha-hilarious. Wanted to buy jeans from D P , but they didn't have my size (Big butts don't lie, I know) :( Never mind, I'll probably be back during the weekends to make sure I catch the red hot deal. All the way, Sheila :D I miss my sister -pout- but yay! She'll be back on friday. Too bad there's Jubilate, or I'd go pick her up. And she bought me PRESENTS (its red, and totally awesome, I bet, though I haven't seen it). Glad to know she's having fun in China with her newly-made Chinese friend :) (To-lly awesome, ) Check yes, Juliet. |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |