18 June 2008 8:54 PM

Tomorrow has to be fun, imagine 8 people in a movie theatre :) We'll probably be making all those noise, considering Jubilate, when just 5 of us was noisy enough (We got those evil stares youknow).

Trying to work my present from my Gay for my SPENCER!, but its taking too long to load, and I'm getting a little impatient. But I won't waste my time loading I-don't-know-what videos/shows, so I'm here typing awaaaaaaay! I'm starting to suspect that my SPENCER! is a little malnutritioned :( So I just have to keep feeding it with videos/movies. Feed it with less slow songs because it'll probably slow down SPENCER!'s bloodstream (SPENCER!'s my iPod). So I'll have to replace it with more rock/punk etc, right? I'm not a genre person, so. And I love my iPod like crazy, so I just had to name it after my favourite person! :D

This holiday's pretty much wasted. Despite the fact that school only left me with 2 weeks to attempt revising the entire Sec 3 and 4 syllabus, they had to drop me with truckloads of homework too(NICEEEE). Okay, probably not that much, but still. Something tells me I shouldn't be looking forward to Term 3. And, just a reminder to myself: Chinese Oral starts with the grand opening of Season Term 3.

(Gay! HELP! IT'S NOT LOADING. AT ALL!)

The weather's been bad, drink more water. But 'Don't drive drunk',

P.S. Two lonely people, must never be together.
P.S.S. Go send your reply to your favourite-est penpal now!