|
25 June 2008 7:30 PM When all things go bad, PANIC. (That is, by far, the best you can go.) Vectors occupied my brain for some 50 minutes today, and some connection error occurred, I blacked out. I'm never going to get my A for A/E Math. (A and E Math = Accident & Emergency) (A & E = Panic) (Panic = Time to dance) See, it all sums up. Chinese Oral is tomorrowwwwww. Yet, I can't seem to feel anything at all. Oh well, if life's like that, life's like that. Many things happened today. I had the major-est water accident ever, my bottle turned my table a pond during Math this morning. Yes, my number pattern worksheet was all drenched wet :/ Haha, but had a good laugh at myself though, cause it really looked retarded. Then, halfway through Vectors, Stayed back to practice Chinese oral in the canteen, ended up reading/sleeping/eating and all sorts of nonsense except studying. THE KILL, give me creative juices of all sorts of flavour, esp strawberry, ty. (Am I making sense here?) |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |