|
24 June 2008 9:44 PM WHY IS MY BLOGGER ALL IN CHINESE? (It has to be in love with me, because it's trying to help me prepare for oral) So, second day of Term 3, and I'd say, SHIT. CAn anyone believe this - 2 tests on the second day of Term 3? And there is definitely a lot more to come. Farewell's on Friday, haha I remember how I left last year's Farewell before it ended, at 6-ish, to meet Shermaine Thin to let her escort Thy home :D Anyways, I haven't prepared my presents yet >:/ HELP PLEASE, DAD WON'T DRIVE ME TO X TO BUY X! OPERATION MOBILE PHONE SHORT MESSAGE SERVICE Please cancel all subscriptions to inbox account number 9*****90, because . Try Seventeen Magazine Singapore instead. |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |