|
31 July 2008 8:14 PM I think I worry too much sometimes. Other times, I just don't really want to care. (Tongue Tied) So that is probably how I live. I shall, from today onwards, survive on Marks & Spencer. And crocodile shall stop kissing Gay and lock itself in my cupboard for being so green and heartless. Gay came over today ( :D ) & she stole my posters! Now my wall-art looks weird :( Never mind, I welcome compensations in the form of cash cause I'm desperate for this shirt that cost 70bucks and says "American Cancer Society". "Girl, I was it look past the sweat. Better love deserving of." No more Singfest, no more Panic. Today, we have the Satire (Crony Number One, aka Hatire), Fatire (Crony Number Two, aka Vatire) & Ratire (Yours sincerely, aka Shetire). & we wish Weetire and Satire wedded bliss in the House Of Wedded Bliss! |
WE'RE SO STARVING SHEILASEAH 04MAY1992 NETWORK blogskin by: detonatedlove♥ icon: tillyness Sheila did some parts of this skin too! |