12 August 2008 8:25 PM

Its the sour and the sweet
Today, Sheila is a major failure.

I did not do as well as I expected for Chinese O Levels. Let me face the embarrassment myself, don't ask me how I did. I avoided the canteen the entire of recess, cause I was looking so horrible after all the drama in the MPR. How could I let anyone catch me in such a ugly state? Thank God I had Jacq to give me the BFF hug :)

Then. I just checked my DPA results. Hmmm, let me face the embarrassment myself again, kthanks.

And, like how I told my friends, I ate Pepper Lunch and Subway today, right after each another. I am so born to be a pig. I think I need this : CLICK HERE

She had it all figured out. I'll state something rash - She had the most amazing smile.